Wednesday 16 March 2011

Rihanna aravuga ko Chris Brown yamuteye inganzo ikomeye mu buzima

Rihanna
Flexible ... Rihanna showcases her curves as she bends over backwards

I HOPE she hadn't scoffed her lunch when it was time to go on set.

RIHANNA showcased her flexibility by bending over backwards in a sensual shoot for Vogue.
Wrapped in a red swimsuit bandaged around her curves, the Good Girl Gone Bad singer poses seductively with her eyes closed.
In the interview, the 23-year-old credits her infamous CHRIS BROWN attack for making her a better songwriter.
She insists the assault two years ago inspired her to "tap into the personal part of my music".

Vogue
Cover girl ... Rihanna
Vogue
In February 2009, the Barbadian beauty was forced to scrap her performance at the Grammys after then-boyfriend Brown beat her black and blue.
Rihanna said: "It actually gave me a lot of liberation.
"What I mean is, I was able to tap into the personal part of my music. I started to tell stories through my music that were actually my stories.
"My album before that, there was still a little bit of protection, there was still an innocence to me.
"And what that time in my life did was kind of wake people up - it's not all a bed of roses. My life is like yours."
She added: "It made me look at the world in a much bigger way because my life was suddenly superduper magnified; all eyes were on me. I needed that in my life to know how to say, 'F**k off!'

Rihanna graces the cover of April¿s Vogue, the magazine¿s 10th annual shape issue.
Sensual ... Rihanna poses for her close-up and by the beach
 
"To know how to keep my head high even in the worst of situations. I keep using the word unapologetic, but there's a freedom that has come with all of that.
"Where you feel like you don't have to make an excuse for being yourself."
After pleading guilty, Brown received five years probation and was ordered to stay fifty yards from Rihanna at all times.

No comments:

Post a Comment