Thursday 17 March 2011

Drogba aremeza ko imibare y' ibitego yonyine ihamya uwo ari we kandi ngo kudatsinda Copenhagen si ikibazo icy' ingenzi ni ugukomeza mu irushanwa


That streak coincided with the arrival of Fernando Torres who has also failed to hit the net in his first six games for the club.
But Drogba claims there is no concern over his current form.
He said: "I don't get frustrated. The statistics and the records speak for me.
"Playing alone up front is difficult and I have scored a lot of goals when I have played with another striker.
"For me, that's why I don't need to defend myself. The numbers speak for themselves."
Some critics suggest Drogba and Torres cannot form a successful front pairing.
However, Drogba believes that is not a problem for them.
He added: "I think we are mature enough and clever enough to play togther. There's no question about this."
Drogba flopped in front of goal again last night as Chelsea were held to a goalless draw by FC Copenhagen at Stamford Bridge.
But they did reach the quarter-finals thanks to their 2-0 aggregate lead from the first leg three weeks ago.

Drogba said: "I can't say it's disappointing. It's a bit frustrating because we did not score but the most important thing was to qualify.
"We create a lot of chances and that's important but the only chances Copenhagen had were from set pieces.
"We managed to create chances from open play during the game so it's no drama."

No comments:

Post a Comment